Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Food

I love to eat. I have just recently switched my foods from puppy food to one that's OK for all life stages. I am currently eating Acana Grasslands Dog food. It is a Canadian brand and all the ingredients are fit for human consumption which I love. Just because I'm a pup doesn't mean I want to be eating the gross bits full of hormones!! That's not natural at all. My mom knows alot of the commercial dog food is actually very unhealthy so make sure you are checking the ingredients and sources just as much as you would for yourself. What the company says about this food is this:
  I eat 3 times a day, about half a cup for each meal. 



   



In the summer I was eating a higher protein formula, but the same makers of Acana. It is called Orijin, and was the puppy formula. I switched because now that its yucky weather I don't need as much protein because I'm not outside playing for hours on end. 




Before I was on Orijin I was eating the Halo 'Spots Stew'. Its a American brand that is promoted by Ellen Degeneres. They say it doesn't contain chicken meal and that is their big selling feature. I also tried a Salmon version which was just gross. I stopped eating all together because I disliked it so much.  And that's saying a lot because come on, I eat everything!!! 
This one just wasn't for me, I wanted something more natural and one that was made closer to home! 




















Happy Eating! 


No comments:

Post a Comment