Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dog Grooming Essentials: Earthbath

I get really dirty at the park and in the rain, so I get bathed a lot more then the average pupster. That is why my shampoo is really important. It doesn't dry out my skin at all or make me itchy. It just makes me soft and cuddly :)
This is what I use. Its Earthbath Puppy Shampoo. A totally natural product that's even safe for the environment. It is tearless and my Mom can actually understand the ingredient list: 
Purified water, renewable coconut based cleansers, aloe vera, natural cherry essence, olive oil squalene (natural preservative). All ingredients are natural and 100% biodegradable.
I recommend this 100%, it lasts forever as you can dilute it 1 part soap to 10 parts water! I have already had it my whole entire life and the bottle is still almost full!!
Ps. It is also safe to use on flea treatments, and wont wash it off :)

My second favourite grooming essential by Earthbath. It is their ear wipes. I had a liquid ear cleaner that we got from the vet but just the smell caused me to run under the bed and hide! These are so easy to use even for the most wiley of pups! They are fragrance free, and use natural witch hazel and other plant extracts to clean!

Lately my eyes have been tearing a bit. I don't know why but its not the best look for me. I haven't yet but I'm going to get the eye wipes from this brand as well. I will let you know how they do at removing the tear stains. They only contain Purified water, aloe vera, boric acid, polysorbate. In my eyes the more natural the better!!!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment