Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Running With Dogs

Now that the holidays are over its time to get crackin on my resolutions for the new year!!!
Truth be told, I have packed on the chunk over the last few months, and it ain't pretty. My bellys a little rounder, and my back fat is out of control! Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about.




Anyways, because I have four legs and fur I cant just hit the gym for the token 2 months like yourself. Instead I have to brave the cold and rain to get my beach body back.

Because of this my mom has decided that I am going to get to go running with her. The doggy DR's say to wait until your dog is at least 1 year old before you start running with them. Well guess what? I just had my birthday last month!
So we have started slowly. Personally, I prefer running in circles while being chased. But, this is not too bad either. We went for about a 10 min run after my park play yesterday, and guess what? I did really well, I didn't even sniff too much!! So we are planning on working up to half n hour which will be about 5Km.
Mom says that's going to be enough for my wee legs.
 I like playing better anyhow.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment